Sunday, June 13, 2010

A visit to my mechanics.... 1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE and SR20DET

Visited my mechanic again the other day to check some issues with my 1JZ E34. Saw a couple of 'interesting' conversions while I was there.

First up, guess what has just gotten a new heart? Not just any heart but a 2JZ!!!


Frankly, it looks a bit like a Toyota Unser from the front but its actually a Toyota Prado Landcruiser.
The 1JZ was specially modified to fit on the original gearbox housing so this is actually a 4WD, 2JZ!!!

Two bimmers....

One with a 1JZ...

The other with....


Nissan SR20DET.

3 comments:

  1. bro...im kinda interested wanna do the 1jz transplant into my e34....care to share infos with me and introduce me to the workshop that performed this kind of mods..;)..tq in adv...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me an email @ theseech.prodetailing@gmail.com and I'll try to help you out if i can. Thks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i have a toyota prado and i'm looking for a place to do a engine swap. Would u kindly sms me the contact details for this shop at my hp number?

    here it is 017-2975553 thanks! i greatly appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete