Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BBS Center Caps (0924282)

After completing the engine transplant and repainting the wheels, the only thing missing was...

The center caps for my BBS RX wheels.

It has been quite an adventure sourcing for the center caps as the BBS center caps are of a different size from the standard BMW center caps. I was actually looking for some black/white or carbon fiber look BMW center caps to complete the look of my newly painted anthracite colored wheels but it was impossible to find any that could fit.

So had to go with the BBS center caps. They were sold locally but VERY EXPENSIVE so with the wonders of the internet...

Look what came in the mail today:






Will post some pics of them fitted to the wheels when I get the chance.

(Must be careful where I park the car from now on...)

1 comment: